Please read the following terms and conditions with care as these Terms govern the use of and access to the Service and the Website. By accessing this Website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access this Website or any pages thereof.
(1) In these Terms, Company means Yuanta Securities (Thailand) Company Limited including its assigns or successors. Intellectual Property means all rights of any nature, including inventions, patents, copyrights, design rights, trademarks and trade names, service marks, trade secrets, know-how and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or underregistered by the Company) and all applications for the same anywhere in the world.
Registered User means a user who has complied with such requirements as the Company may stipulate from time to time to enable such user to access to the trading service and proceed with securities trading transactions under the Agreement to Appoint Broker and Agent for Securities Trading Via Internet System.
Service means access to the Company's securities related systems, including the Website, which enables User to transact with, and obtain certain information, quotes, products and services from the Company or third parties but excludes the Trading Service.
Terms means the terms and conditions hereof as may be updated by the Company from time to time.
Trading Service means the securities trading service provided by the Company to glistered User through the Website.
User means a user who registers as a user of the Website and has complied with all requirements as required to enable such user to access the Service and the Website.
Website means www.yuanta.co.th or any other website that the Company may notify to User from time to time.
(2) Unless otherwise provided in these Terms, any reference in these Terms to User shall be construed as a reference to Registered User.
(1)These Terms will apply to User and the access and use the Service, the Trading Service and the Website.
(2)By continuing to access to or use the Website or any service on the Website, User represents that User has read and agrees to be bound by these Terms in all respects.
(3) User shall not (a) interfere or attempt to interfere with the Website, the Service, the Trading Service or any transaction being conducted on the Website; (b) derive or attempt to derive the source code; or (c) copy, reproduce, recompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, modify or distribute or create derivative works from or otherwise exploit any or all part of the Website, the Service or the Trading Service.
(4)The Website is owned and operated by the Company and based in Thailand. the Company controls the Website, the Service and the Trading Service from its office in Thailand.
(1)User agrees not to link to or frame the Website and each individual page of the Website without prior written consent of the Company.
(2) The Website may provide links to the websites or services of third parties. The inclusion of these links on the Website does not imply that the Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such services of the third parties.
(3)The content of any third party websites to which User can link from the Website are entirely out of the control of the Company. User agrees and acknowledges that the Company is not and shall not be held responsible for any damages arising out of the use of services or products available through such websites.
(4) All copyrights and trademarks accessible via these links are owned by the respective website owners or their licensors.
(1) The materials on this Website are provided "AS IS" basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind. While reasonable care has been taken in compiling the information on the Website, such information is not intended to and should not be used or relied upon for any transaction with the Company or any other person.
(2)The Company makes no representation that the Information is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries or any other jurisdictions or for any particular purpose. If User chooses to access and use the Information, the Website, the Service or the Trading Service, User does so on his own risk and is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Strictly confidential
(3) The Company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, opinions, advice or statement contain on the third party websites which are linked to the website or the products and services offered by other third parties.
(4) Information appearing on the Website is not intended to solicit, recommend or induce to invest in securities. The User shall exercise prudent discretion in investing securities and should thoroughly understand the characteristic and information of each type of securities and other relevant information before making a decision to invest in or trade on Securities.
(1) User shall comply with all applicable laws relating to the Service, the Trading Service and any products or services offered on the Website. User shall also comply with all reasonable instructions given by the Company in relation to the Website, the Service and the Trading Service.
(2) The Company shall be entitled to rely on any orders, instructions, directions, notices or other communication that the Company reasonably believes in good faith to be given by Registered User or any person duly authorized to act on Registered User's behalf. Registered User agrees to be bound by such instructions in all respects and shall be solely responsible for all instructions given to the Company under these Terms.
(3) The Company is authorized to record all communications with User made in respect of the Service and the Trading Service. All recordings may be made available to the Company's Affiliate or advisers, the applicable authorities and may be used as evidence in any proceedings.
(1) User shall be entirely responsible for transactions carried out through the Service and/or the Trading Service.
(2) In no event will the Company be liable for (a) any damages from communication circuit failure, hard disk failure including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruption caused by User's or third party’s negligence, error or omissions; or (b) any the telecommunication or interconnection defects, faults or problem, system crashes, software errors or defects, operator errors, sabotage or unlawful access.
(3) The Company will use all reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized access to the Service and the Trading Service. In no event will the Company be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered if any unauthorized person gains access to the Service and the Trading Service.
(4) To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes any warranties or representations regarding the Service, the Trading Service, the Website and the Information.
(5) The Company does not represent that the Information is free from any computer virus and error. Strictly confidential
(6) The level of performance and quality of the Service and the Trading Service depends upon services which the Company receives from various third party providers and the computer and network used by User. The Company shall use reasonable endeavors in its own direction to require these third party providers to rectify any defects in their services which also causes problems or concerns to Users. The Company cannot guarantee that any steps it takes or the outcome of the steps will be satisfactory to User and Registered User.
All rights and interests in all Intellectual Property and all concepts, systems, and written, graphic and other material relating to the Service, the Trading Service and the Website, will remain the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors at all times. User agrees not to do anything that will violate or infringe these Intellectual Property and will take all necessary measures to preserve and protect these rights.