เรากำลังมองหาบุคลากรที่มีศักยภาพ มีความสามารถ รับผิดชอบและกระตือรือร้น มาร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของเรา
ที่ปรึกษาการลงทุน (สำนักงานใหญ่, สาขามหาชัย, สาขานครศรีธรรมราช และสาขาเชียงใหม่)
- Provide wealth management solution through asset allocation strategy, giving clients access to variety of investment products covering all asset classes including cash, stocks and alternatives.
- Develop and manage relationships with individuals
- Provide clients trading recommendation, technical support, and general services on purchased or sales of stocks
- Complete sales order tickets, submitting completed tickets for transaction processing
- Participate in marketing activities i.e. booth activities, seminars, and road trip to be in line with the strategies planned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking or related field
- Securities Investment Consultant license is required and Derivatives license is an advantage
- New graduated are welcome
- Strong in communication and analytical skill
- Energetic and good team player
Compliance and Internal Audit Department
- Preparing annual compliance plan for having details relating to scope and period of auditing or reviewing of business units. In this regard, such compliance plan shall be considered by Audit Committee.
- Being the center of providing knowledge and advice to all staff of Yuanta in order that those staff would be able to comprehend and be capable of performing the duty in compliance with the regulations, including preparing compliance manual and arranging training course relating to such regulations for those staff.
- Preparing and proposing annual compliance report to Audit Committee & Managing Director and submitting such report to the SEC Office within 2 months as from the last date of calendar year.
- Customer Compliant Handling
- Following up on amended regulations and reporting to the Audit Committee
- As an AML/CFT Officer : Being the center of providing knowledge and advice to all of staff to perform the duty in compliance with AML/CFT Policy and monitor also, coordinate with AMLO, review AML/CFT Policy and related procedures, review the suspicious transaction report before submit to AMLO, including report to Board of Director at least once a year.
- Male / Female
- Master Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Laws
- At least 3 years experiences in compliance & audit.
- Knowledge in Capital Market and Rules & regulations of SEC, SET, AMLO etc.
- Good Attitude and Skill in Communication, Presentation, and Analytical Thinking
- Able to work under pressure with good relationship
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo to:
The Human Resources Department
Yuanta Securities (Thailand) Company Limited
Contact Ms. Pimpitcha Amatyakul at 0 2009 8043
E-mail : email@example.com